JosephTehSalmonJosephTehSalmon

Main Movies Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Moonsweeper Moonsweeper

Great

It was very refreshing to play something other than, as you put it, a frantic flying though the air blast-em-up; games like that are overused and usually shallow and poorly done.

This, on the other hand, was fun to play. The multiple types of weapons each with their own stats added a lot of depth to the game, as well as the AI being more than "go towards the player and shoot every .5 seconds."

On the whole, though, the entire game didn't quite seem totally polished; I think it could be a big hit if you polished it up a bit, maybe put in some effects and optimized the engine, and released a sequel.

Anyways, although some people seem to only enjoy midless blast-em-ups, I did appreciate this game and I encourage you to make more like it.

Fireworks simulation Fireworks simulation

Extremely good.

I've never before seen one of these that actually captured what fireworks really look like, and the control over all aspects of the charges makes this solid. Great job.

MPPORJ! MPPORJ!

Pretty good!!

At first, I played through the beginning games. After the joy at the random humor wore off, I became quite bored seeing as the minigames were just stupid toys to show off basic actionscript.

But then, the FPS game appeared, Mr. Pants's coup de resistance. Usually, I find games where you just click and shoot to be extremely boring and pointless. That, though, was AMAZING. Your creative graphics and particle effects, combined with the fact that the game was fast paced and something was always happening, made this quite enjoyable.

Make the FPS longer please!! It is great!!! It deserves it's own game!! IT IS TEH LEET!!! MAKE IT LONGER!!! AHHH!!!!!